maandag 28 september 2015

Another shoe with more patterns



I am busy with a few projects. All with paper pieced blocks. The mad cow family project, my shoe quilt project and mini quilts with chinaware. Zmas is not far either!!
The shoe project was meant voor shoes of the Dutch designer Jan Jansen. I used to wear his shoes long time ago. But looking for pictures of his shoes I found such a beautiful shoes of all kind of master designers. Those shoes must be a part of the quilt too! So I decide that Jan Jansen had to shore his quilt with other designers. The shoe quilt will have stiletto's I wish I could wear!make and test patterns for shoes I wish I could still wear: beautiful stiletto's.
The design of this quilt will be a wall of a modern, expensive shoe store with limited amount of shoes in the shop. I know where to find this stores in Amsterdam!

Ik heb inmiddels een paar projecten onder de hand. Het gekke koeien familie project, mijn schoenen project en de mini's van diggelwerk. Kerstmis komt er ook nog aan!!
Het schoenenproject was oorspronkelijk bedoeld voor schoenen van Jan Jansen. Lang geleden droeg ik zijn schoenen en vond ze prachtig, maar op het Intrnet vond ik veel mooie schoenen van andere ontwerpers die ook genaaid moesten worden, Dus maak ik patroontjes voor schoenen, waarvan ik zou willen dat ik ze nog kon dragen: mooie stiletto's. Alle patroontjes worden eerst getest, want de blokken voor het schoenen project moeten perfect zijn en dat zijn de blokken niet altjd als je ze voor de eerste keer maakt. Het ontwerp voor de quilt wordt de wand van een dure schoenwinkel met weinig schoenen in de winkel.

 (links to tested patterns on my pattern page.)

This two patterns are tested already and the patterns will not be used for my shoe quilt. I found that an important part of design shoes is the soul. I want to have my patterns black souls too. It makes the pattern more difficult but it more interesting. The first shoe I will shoe for my shoe shop will be this 10 inch RedSilverStiletto pattern.  I tested this pattern this week with cotton deyed months ago. It takes a little bit longer to sew with some tiny pieces, than the shoes above, but it is worthwhile. Now just looking for fabric with the right color red and silver for the block I will use in my quilt.

Deze twee patronen heb ik afgelopen weken getest, maar ze komen niet in mijn schoenwinkel. Bij veel designschoenen is de vaak zwarte zool een onderdeel van het design. Het patroon met zo'n zool is moeilijker, maar veel interessanter. De eerste schoen die in mijn schoenwinkel komt is deze 10 inch roo-zilver-stiletto. Het patroon testte ik deze week. Ik heb hem gemaakt van zelf geverfde katoen. Nu nog katoen vinden met de goede kleuren rood en zilver voor mijn schoenenquilt..


You can only download a 10 inch pattern . Some tiny pieces make it impossible to resize the pattern to a smaller size.

U kunt het 10 inch patroon voor eigen niet commercieel gebruik downloaden. De kleine stukjes in het patroon maken het onmogelijk het te verkleinen.

RedSilverheelStiletto 10 inch pattern part 1   part 2

I will try paper piecing with freezer paper and starch to get the blocks better. 

Ik wil freezer paper en stijfsel uitproberen om mooiere blokken te krijgen..


Chinaware

Two more chanaware patterns in my cupboard!!

Teapot

My teapot and cup and saucers patterns are now available for your own non commercial use.

Mijn theepotje en dit kop en schoteltje kunt u nu ook voor eigen niet commerciel gebruik downloaden.

Teapot pattern:  4 inch block       5 inch block       6 inch block       pattern part 2


Cup and saucer2





Cup and saucer       4 inch block        5 inch block            pattern part 2


It is beautiful weather in the Netherlands and it will last for two more days this way. So I am going a long walk with my husband and grandson today. A nice walk at the seaside.

Omdat het zo mooi weer is ga ik vandaag eerst een mooie wandeling maken met mijn man en kleinzoon. Heerlijk in de duinen bij Castricum.

Have fun using my patterns, but it is only for non commercial and private use only. And pleaase place a link to the pattern on my blog when you show something made with my patterns, so everybody can download the patterns.

So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam, ik hoor graag van iedereen en stel je commentaar zeer op prijs.

Love from Amsterdam and keep quilting and sewing


Maartje        maartjequilt@gmail.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten